Good Evening, Larimer County Republicans!
Welcome to my Tuesday, June 19, 2018 Tidbits.
As I’m preparing for tomorrow’s Monthly Larimer County Planning Commission Hearing, I’m reminded of how much I enjoy being able to serve our County’s Residents. I want to thank our current County Commissioners for the opportunity to serve over the last 8+ years, and I’d like to ask you to vote for me as your next Larimer County Commissioner, so I can continue to serve you. I am the only candidate who has the experience to help keep Larimer County moving forward!
Please remember that your ballots are due no later than Tuesday, June 26, at 7:00PM. You can mail them in, but if you’ve still got your ballot in hand this Friday, I’d recommend you drop it off at one of the following locations, during the following times:
You may drop off your voted ballot 24 hours a day at the following ballot drop box locations now through Election Day. Ballots will be accepted in these boxes until 7 p.m.June 26:
- Larimer County Courthouse, 200 W Oak St., Fort Collins
- Loveland Vehicle Licensing Branch Office, 205 E. Sixth St., Loveland
- Estes Park Vehicle Licensing Branch Office, 1601 Brodie Ave., Estes Park
You may drop off your ballot at the following grocery stores, but only during specified times: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. June 22; 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. June 23; 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. June 25; and 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. June 26 (Election Day).
- King Soopers, 2602 S. Timberline Road, Fort Collins
- King Soopers, 1842 N. College Ave., Fort Collins
- Safeway, 2160 W. Drake Road, Fort Collins
- Safeway, 1426 E. Harmony Road, Fort Collins
- King Soopers, 1275 Eagle Drive, Loveland
You may drop off your voted ballot, obtain a replacement ballot, change your address or register to vote at the following Voter Service and Polling Centers only during the following times: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays until June 22; 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. June 23; 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. June 25; and 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. June 26(Election Day).
- Larimer County Courthouse, 200 W. Oak St., First floor, Fort Collins
- Loveland Police & Courts Building, 810 E. 10th St., Loveland
- Estes Park Municipal Building, 170 MacGregor Ave., Estes Park
I’m always available for you, your family, friends, neighbors, or organization. I’d love to have the opportunity to answer questions and earn your vote, please write me at SeanForLarimerCounty@gmail.com or call me at 970-402-5642. Contributions are greatly appreciated, at https://secure.anedot.com/
Thank you so much!